I have confessed on this blog that I have Mr. Monk DVDs for a reason. We like to categorize, tag, painstakingly re-organize, and re-use. This is reflected in our Innovations in Agriculture …
… as well as in my periodical Raking The Virtual Zen Garden: Updating collections of web resources, especially those related to the heat pump system.
Here is a list of lists, sorted by increasing order of compactification:
- All posts in the Heat Pump category, with short summaries (RSS feed).
- How Does It Work? Here is the attempt to provide a really short answer.
- How Does it Work (2)? I’ve been asked for an ‘animation’ – here is the best visual representation we can come up with – image gallery of operating statuses in a whole year.
- Facts and figures: Data since 2012 and system’s configuration.
- What we do: Our heat pump related services.
But thanks to algorithms, we get helpful advice on presentation from social media platforms: Facebook, for example, encouraged me to tag products in the following photo, so here we go: